Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Feeding frenzy!

I now have my little reader 'chicklet' installed, so
if you'd like to subscribe to my blog...be my guest!

Bloglines was confusing so I went to Google Reader, which
was so much easier, especially with a gmail account.
It's reassuring when others express their views about
these new tools 'cos @ times my brain synapses seem
severely challenged! When I hear someone comment 'no
it's not very intuitive' ....phew, I'm relieved!

Have now subscribed to a few Library related blogs using
Google Reader, including some of my favourite Swin 23 Things
blogs!

2 comments:

Bonito Club said...

Neat, I've subscribed to your blog! I found Bloglines a bit confusing too so I used Google Reader.

Bonito Club said...

I installed the chiklet thingie on my blog too. Thanks for the idea!